Me....

My photo
Asslalamualaikum. Hidup ini macam photo, Sekeping Gambar, seribu cerita :)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Where I’ll be in 10 Years’ Time

People that have plan for their future has more percentage to be successful in their life compare to the people that have no plan for their future. Target or goal in our life is very important because it will affect our effort to do something. The goal that we want is not easy to get, else you put your goal on something common happen to others people. Here I want to share what my goal within 10 years’ time.
            10 years’ time is a long time, so I want to be someone that have stable economic and have a lot of free time. My house will be at suburbs, with a lot of nature and some of building and the peaceful community. Suburbs is somewhere that most suitable to live because it not so far with town, and it will easier to get needs. It is good if the community still practice collaborative for any event such as wedding, iffar or eid. These activity can make the member of community know each other and will take and protect each other. Community like this can help to reduce the rate of crime.
            In 10 years I will have a business that knows by a lot of people. I will try my best to help the others depend on my capability. Helping people want make you lose something but it will make you have more than you give. Do not afraid to give more because you will get the reward in other form that you need it. The business that I mean is palm oil plantation. Palm oil price not so high compare to others crops but it always has demand on market because it is source of food. The price will maintain at the range. That can make people easier to plan the business.

            This 10 years’ time I will try to become someone that buy the palm oil and sell it to the factory. This business needs a lot of capital to get the license, and nowadays it is dominate by non-natives. If possible, I will buy the palm oil with high price from villager to help them get extra money. This target is quite high and quite hard to archive, it need a lot of patient and determination to get it. I will make sure my business will help others not just for profit to myself only.


            The important thing within 10 years’ time, I will have my own family, a nice wife with a few child and more will coming. As a man, have a woman that really understanding and helping will lead him to success. When a family, a man will has more determination and he will put everything for his family. I will allow my wife to have own job as my mother say that a woman need to have own income and need to have saving account as preparation if something happen to husband or family. Kids will help to make us more happy.
-MUHAMMAD HAZRUL BIN MAHASSAN-

No comments: