Me....

My photo
Asslalamualaikum. Hidup ini macam photo, Sekeping Gambar, seribu cerita :)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Love Being Me

           My name is Muhammad Hazrul bin Mahassan, the fifth from six siblings. Grow up in nice village until continue study in Foundation of Engineering at UiTM Puncak Alam or call as PALAM. Most of student here are very good but me not one of them. Since I selected to continue study in Puncak Alam, which mean my result of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia was not bad. This is the new campus of UiTM, the location is about half an hour from UiTM Shah Alam and the place is so clam, peaceful and naturally beauty.
            I make my biggest mistake here. I lost my focus in study and it makes me so hard to remember anything that I learn in class. There is something that makes me wont study. It should be the issue but it changes me. After finish study in Palam, my result was not good this time. I know that I can’t be as good as in secondary school so I choose to start doing something for my future. I cannot put hope on my degree because I know my level. This is why I love myself.
            Even I cannot get a good result in foundation, I won’t give up and I believe that a good result not the only way to become successful in our life. I saw a lot of people fail in study but at the end of their life, they turn to a successful person. They took the different ways that others took. As goes to me, I tried to look for the different ways to become a successful person. The different way will not make you weird but it make you unique. Do something that a lot of people did is really bored. So I make my decision to take the different ways from other.
            As the start, I try to not ask money from my parent when I study in Universiti Putra Malaysia. I try to control my budget according to how much I have. In order to make this real, I do some business with small capital. When we doing business with small capital, the profit also not much but it can help for student like me that have no commitment. Most of people just ignore small business because in their opinion, small business cannot help anything because they small income. This is not true. I saw the different view of the small business and it makes me take the opportunity to do the business while the others buy it with me. With help of the small business, I can have enough budgets until end of semester.
            I also love myself because I want be someone that works for someone else. I want to have own business, so I no need to work for someone. I know it not as easy as the plan. There are a lot of things I need to know and I need to learn to have a stable business. For now, I learn about palm oil plantation from my dad. I so glad that my father knows a lot about palm oil plantation.



            As conclusion, the reason I love being me because I not give up because of my result, I want to choose the different ways from others, I was able to reduce the liability of my parent and I have will to have own business.
-Muhammad Hazrul bin Mahassan-

No comments: