Me....

My photo
Asslalamualaikum. Hidup ini macam photo, Sekeping Gambar, seribu cerita :)

Friday, October 17, 2014

My 5 Most Favourite Things


            Hai u all. Today I want to share with alllllllll of you about my 5 favourite things. First of all, most of  my friend and anyone that know me  knew that I am gadget freak especially Apple products. So what I can said hear the first things that always become my favourite is my macbook. This macbook is given by my mother for my university entrance.  This mac had serviced me for many years since I am first year. It is my first lappy in my whole live.

 (This is my Mac picture. I love the red colour very much)


Below is my macbook spec.



            The second things that I love is my Note 3 neo.  Although I am apple fan. But this SAMSUNG give me more pleasure for using it. Why? This is because my fiancee give it to me for our engagement give. That’s why I like it very much. As we can see in the pic below. My phone colour is black. And the casing also black in colour. It can be said that this is my first SAMSUNG phone ever. And the quality is very good. Its camera also very promising.
(My Samsung on my fiancee engagement tray)

            Oh ya. Cannot be forgetted that this is one of my favourite things…. Its my first bike. NCM 7717. That is my plat number. This bike is given by my parents as I am getting 8A’s in PMR. We have many memories together . The sweetest things is, this is present from my parents. The bitter memories is, with this bike, I accident for the first time . For the excident my leg was broken and this bike also suffer major damage. T_T. But don’t be worry as because I had heal from the excident , the excident leave a major scar on my right elbow.  And the repair cost for my bike had be covered my Insurance.

(My Beloved Blue Baby)

            I also have an old model Canon DSLR, which is 50D version. This also include in the list. This DSLR I bought it using my sponsorship during my foundation year. By using this also I take various of job such as wedding , talent and also act as official photographer at my college. It can be said as my source of income.  By the way, this camera is my second camera. My First camera model was 500d . Unfortunately this camera was stolen at my office. T____T. This is one of my Million Mistakes . The camera that had been stolen just 3weeks in my possession.

            BUT! The most important things and my most favourite is my Identification Card (IC). This is because my IC is a proof for me as a Malaysian. And I am proud to be part of malaysian. I LOVE MALAYSIA. Hihihihi .


            I thinks that’s all for my entry this time. Hope you enjoy reading my writing. Thank You. Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullah Iwabararakatu. Have nice day you all.
           

No comments: